By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nibris, Alive and Well

Hello,

Today is Halloween so we would like to wish you great day and night :)
We also would like to let you know that your e-mail was very immportant for us but we aren't able to answer for all of e-mails.

Nibris is alive and well. From August Nibris is exclusively represented by FOG Studios, Inc.(www.fogstudios.com), the leading agency for interactive representation since 1979. We are still actively working at our projects (Sadness - Wii - 2009, Double Bloob Q2 2008 and ROTR - DS Q 3 2008) and it will be announced in the gaming press in certain time.

We will change our website soon and then you will see some news (including Sadness) about our games.

Once again thank you for your support!

Nibris team

NIBRIS SP. Z O.O. (LTD.)
UL. SZLAK 28
31-153 CRACOW
POLAND
NIP: 676-233-15-95

Nibris is exclusively represented by FOG Studios,
Inc.(www.fogstudios.com), the leading agency for interactive
representation since 1979.

People who registered got this in the mail

Now mr.benkenobi, what were you saying? (okay admittely, the release dates are ****) 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Baby Steps.

Link is broken.

This is the actual link DonWii: http://www.fogstudios.com

Well... Sadness for 2009... it should be really good to stay so long on development.

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to wish you a happy halloween and let you know that Stof's uber funky amusement park and awesomeness emporium is alive and well, and will be releasing orgasm inducing amazing stuff in a couple years.

There, I can do it too :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

LONG TIME NO SEE Nibris!!!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Be nice, stof.

Let me have my fantasy. In q2 2008 I'll know if this company is for real (I hope) and maybe by e3 2008 I might actually get to see the first real proof that this game isn't vaporware (or worse, hoaxware).

But let me dream until then.

In other news, if this game does exist....maybe it will suck. Damn them for making a good trailer that they can't possibly live up to.

Not so alive and not so well in the end...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I would be more inclined to believe this if Nibris would actually release even one game.. They haven't and they've been around for at least two years now.

I would be more inclined to believe this if Nibris would actually release even one game.. They haven't and they've been around for at least two years now.

What's this about an orgasm amusement park?

It sounds extremely messy and like a very high risk of infection!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.