By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Javelin glitch users to be suspended from Xbox Live

It's incredibly stupid but not game breaking if you keep your distance via sniping or long range kills. I did however report like 20+ people today which was time consuming.

The infinite emergency air drop is much much much worst.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

I would be more concerned with the bullshit overpowering of the type 1999 or whatever. Who needs an assault rifle or any other gun when you can run at lightspeed and shotgun people in the face?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
I would be more concerned with the bullshit overpowering of the type 1999 or whatever. Who needs an assault rifle or any other gun when you can run at lightspeed and shotgun people in the face?

Yeah I was like WTF? Did I just get a shotgun head shot about 200 feet away from that guy?

The good thing is you have to be level 67 just to even touch it. Though they should have made it a third prestige 67 or somethin so people wouldn't complain. High prestigers should get something for all the time they put in. I put in almost two days worth and I'm still not prestiged yet.

It's just that simple.