By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Who's tried out the Hellgate London demo? It's Diablo 3!

http://files.filefront.com/Hellgate+London+Demo/;8828967;/fileinfo.html

Try it out! It comes out like tommorow or in 2 days or something, and I just checked it out. I am pretty impressed so far, might actually buy it.

It steals A LOT from WoW, retains A LOT from Diablo 2, and meshes it all into a new setting. The game ran great on all high settings on my computer, including anti aliasing and 1920x1200 res, which I was throughly impressed by. Well optimized game.

I really don't have many complaints so far, but I haven't had enough experience yet to find something to bitch about. I'm sure I will. It's great so far though.

Any other thoughts?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

It's on my list, it's just I have about 5 other demos & 4 full games to play first, what is it with this flood of great games????

Is it first or third person? Is the demo online?

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

is diablo 3 supposed to be a good thing?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
is diablo 3 supposed to be a good thing?

For some of us, it's a beautiful thing.  "It's a dump your girlfriend I've found someone better" type of thing.

Oooh, nice download rate from that link...getting 750k...halfway to saturated =P

Probably would have canceled it if it was slow, who knows maybe this is an omen that I will like the game.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Downloading right now.

DO NOT expect it to be Diablo III, you will be sorely disappointed.

It's not Diablo 3 people. God. Diablo 3, if it ever gets worked on, will make HellGate look like LameGate. I don't care if Flagship is most of the crew from Blizzard North, it's their own take on where the Diablo franchise would at least be, gamewise, but it'll never be a Diablo replacement. I still play Diablo 2 LOD.

diablo 2 LoD is awesome, i don't think this can touch it...

but anyway, what are the requirements?
im no PC gamer so i don't really bother about upgrading my PC, it does all its supposed to do. i'm a little bit interested on this so i wanna try the demo.

I actually got bored of Diablo 2, tho I really liked the original. I am not sure why. I really wanted to get into, but then I just stopped playing =/