By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Identify the person!

Identify person from picture posted above you!

To post picture, click right text reply and put it there.

I recomend saving picture, going to tinypic and putting it there,then pastin it here from there, so you can't cheat to find name

Rules:

1 - READ THE RULES!

2 - No double posts like its Y or its O oh wait its A.Each person can guess only once for each picture.

3 - Person needs to be cleary shown in the picture.

4 - If person is from movie, the one who posted picture can decide is it enough to know the actor or the character.

5 - If person who posted picture starts giving hints, you can guess more than once.

6 - The first one who gets it right can post the next picture.

7 - If someone posts picture without following the rules he will be asked to delete it and if not will be reported.

You can post picture when:

1 - No one has indentifed person in 30 minutes.

2 - You got it right and user who posted it agrees or more than 2 other person agrees that its the right answer.

3 - If someone has answered right and has been confirmed that its the right answer BUT haven't posted next picture in 15 mins

You can post anything from Solid Snake to Yoda.

Ok here is mine:

Who is him?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Nelson Muntz

Right answer

Guess it's my turn then?

frank sinatra

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Josef Mengele

correct

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

OMG i think,its ...mybe,..KIRBY!!!!1

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Kaz Hirai