By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox and Nintendo Loyalist's, How Does it Feel to See Sony and their.......

.......Playstation in Third place.

I for one love it. FINALLY! Sony and their Playstation are where they belong, in third place, why do I feel that way?

I feel that way because I believe that the company that innovates the most should be in first place, this generation it was Nintendo.

and then Microsoft with their Online service.

Sony in my eyes have never bought any innovation to the gaming industry, not that it is their fault they are a hardware company, but, Sony has always acted like they were the best thing to come to the gaming industry, when they clearly are NOT, if you disagree with me, show me where Sony has innovated.

DISCUSS AWAY.

Around the Network

Sony had motion control last gen. And sega had online. So how have Nintendo or Microsoft innovated? If you wanna cherry pick.

I pray you do not get perma'ed.

Sony may not have brought innovation (in fact, the completely neglected their fans the start of this gen)
But their software support has been rockin' ever since.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

More food for the new mods. Edit: funny sig.

You like to troll don't you jeron?

Around the Network

i could care less...........

IS this the SECOND time you made this thread?

Someone lock this please.. or at least make a Facepalm comment.

Pixel Art can be fun.

it allowed me to experience a game as detailed as uncharted 2 for $299.99 and "it only does everything" in my room :O

TRASHLEG used LOCK!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Doesn't really make a difference if you ask me