By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Project Natal to replace remote controls

gamelover2000 said:
Lord Flashheart said:

What never surprises me is how in every natal thread the amount of people intimidated and scared by something new.
Don't you people ever try new things? Get excited by new ideas? For a gaming forum there are a lot of luddites.

or maybe if it wasn't MS coming up with this you'd be more accepting

I wasn't intrested in the eyetoy, I wasnt intrested in the Wii, I am not intrested in sony wand or Natal.. some people dont get through theyre thick skulls that Microsoft is not the first ever makers of something like this..

And some people seem to be so insistant on telling everyone that for use of a better term "simpsons did it" whenever it's MS yet they are suspiciously quiet when the opportunity arrises to say the same thing to Sony or Ninty.

Where are you then with your "someone else did it first" comment?

Why does it matter if MS didn't do it first? Show me something Sony did that was all them and first? and then prove to me that because MS didn't do it first it lessens the functions of Natal?
I don't see how MS not doing it first means what they have done is worse because of it? If they didn't do that first then how come the company that did doesn't have their product out there and how is theirs better because it's first?

You have a point about thick skulls but it was aimed in the wrong direction (must be amarican made )
Maybe a look in the mirror saying is needed.

Around the Network

I personally don't have Natal to replace anything. Supplement/enhance my gaming experience, don't overhaul it.