By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

sethnintendo said:
I signed up for it but didn't check vgchartz for awhile (noname sent a few msgs to me wondering if I was still going to do it). Since I didn't respond I was taken off. I wouldn't mind either just giving the Tim another game or maybe joining up with some people that didn't get gift from their Santa. I got 50 dollars in wii points and downloaded the games I wanted (Street Fighter Alpha 2 - SNES, Final Fight 2 - SNES, Contra Rebirth, Ogre Tactics - SNES, Super Mario Kart - SNES). So I am happy no matter what.

Noname- if you are doing a round 2 for people that didn't get anything then sign me up for that. I remember you did a round 2 last year for people giftless.

If we have a second round, you'll be the first to know.

Around the Network

I'm still Timless at this time. Which means someone else is still Santaless too.

Noname2200 - If you want, you can give me my 'Tim's' Tim so I can make sure they get a gift if they havn't already

Gamerace said:
I'm still Timless at this time. Which means someone else is still Santaless too.

Noname2200 - If you want, you can give me my 'Tim's' Tim so I can make sure they get a gift if they havn't already

Your Tim's going through a difficult personal time. Half of me wants to give him a bit more time, but I think it'd be best to just move on. I'll PM you the info. Sorry for the wait.

my tim is still missing in action. i also haven't seen him post in this thread at all, so i don't know if he even knows. could you please black mail, um, i mean tell him noname?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

I got Golden Axe and Super Smash Bros!!! Thanks Santa, now to make time to play them, can you all say "hello, sick days"?

Around the Network

So far I heart Lost Winds! I thought I'd just try it out but I was hooked for hours. I love the music and the cool spinny rock with holes. This game reminds me of Okami. I'll try Orbient sometime this weekend. Thanks again, Santa.

This really is a great idea. I'm playing games that I otherwise may never have purchased myself.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Fantastic! My Tim decided to gift back! Kirby's Adventure is a game I would never had considered buying. But its actually a fantastic game! Thank you!

vonboysp said:
my tim is still missing in action. i also haven't seen him post in this thread at all, so i don't know if he even knows. could you please black mail, um, i mean tell him noname?

Consider it done! Although I'm fairly certain this his Wii has registered on my system: double check the numbers I gave you, just in case, and I'll ask him to do the same.

Also, I'd like to thank petrojr for his gift of Zelda II. Looking forward to getting my a** kicked again!

Thanks Santa. I'll be sure to enjoy my gift. I haven't played Frogger in ages!

superchunk said:
Fantastic! My Tim decided to gift back! Kirby's Adventure is a game I would never had considered buying. But its actually a fantastic game! Thank you!

i THOUGHT SO.  i'M GLAD