By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

@lestatdark

whats worse is fang is staring at vanille's ass!

______

Notice how ONLY SERAH is on the white bit, maybe the white bit is how close you are to turning into a cie corpse

from the trailer we knew snow was close to turning into one, so maybe they are in order of how long they have before they turn into cie corpses, in that case fang & hope are safe!

but then again S-E isn't kojima to give us plot hints in this way

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Wanna know something sad, I was actually considering importing this...

@Darth

You know, Vanille is so hot even women want her XD

At this moment, even if S-E told us the whole story behind the game, I wouldn't even listen >_

@perpride

If this game had english subtitles options, I would definetly import it XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@letstatdark - yeah man...that's what I'm thinking. It's depressing to know that people are going to be playing in under a week. Now we have to spend the next three months avoiding spoilers lol.

@perpride

Yeah, it's going to be some long months, but the situation is a lot better than past FF

For FFXII I had to wait from December 2005 to February 2007 to actually get the game... >_

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I got the scans of the magazines.

64 pages of Dengeki and Famitsu!!

http://rpgland.com/final-fantasy-xiii/final-fantasy-xiii-massive-dengekifamitsu-previews-64-pages/

The FFXIII asteroid will soon crash on earth.

Point of impact: Japan

Time : 5 days left

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMFG I HAVE NO WORDS

And to think a certain VG poster tried to argue with me about this being the biggest JRPG release in a long time, and one of the biggest for the gen. Like you, I have no words after seeing that!

I KNOW!

Its so EPIC.....especially FANG's summon, I am starting to like Fang a lot now!

The music did fit

Its gonna be BIG

oh and another thing, when I opened the video 5 hours ago it had 2K views, now it has over 17K views!!!!

Its so nice to see FF13 grow up from this trailer:

5 days.

Japan lives in the future.

~~

For those who haven't seen it yet:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/fabula/ff13/

Official homepage to the FF XIII OST.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:

OMFG I HAVE NO WORDS

And to think a certain VG poster tried to argue with me about this being the biggest JRPG release in a long time, and one of the biggest for the gen. Like you, I have no words after seeing that!

I KNOW!

Its so EPIC.....especially FANG's summon, I am starting to like Fang a lot now!

The music did fit

Its gonna be BIG

oh and another thing, when I opened the video 5 hours ago it had 2K views, now it has over 17K views!!!!

Its so nice to see FF13 grow up from this trailer:

Just 6 days left in japan. I can't express enough, my extreme jealousy!

I hope it is on your Top 5 most wanted list next month!!!

Also, who tried to argue with you about this being the biggest JRPG release in a long time? FFXIII is THE BIGGEST Non-Pokemon RPG release EVER.

@jin

THATS CHEATING!