By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread

@jin

wOW SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Custom Themes FTW! I'll have a Custom Theme from FFXIII for a long time on my PS3 xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I want to see the Famitsu grade. I hope a 40/40. A 52/40 would be just ridiculous.

It's out already, it's 39/40 ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

where is the link please?

39/40 is a wonderful grade anyway! If the 1 point missing was in graphics it just won't make a difference to me!

Around the Network

Fang is probably going to end up being the most powerful party member except Lightning pulls of a squall and Bahamut fails to take his rightful place as most powerful eidolon. I do hope there are some "secret" eidolons tho.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Fang is probably going to end up being the most powerful party member except Lightning pulls of a squall and Bahamut fails to take his rightful place as most powerful eidolon. I do hope there are some "secret" eidolons tho.

carbuncle & ifrit ARE IN THE GAME

but we dunno whose eidelons's they are

Pristine20 said:

Look at mu suggestion to solve this problem in one or two pages back.

Carbuncle and Ifrit are in the game? Are you sure Darth? Weren't they discarded for Hecantocheirs and Brynhildr?

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Carbuncle and Ifrit are in the game? Are you sure Darth? Weren't they discarded for Hecantocheirs and Brynhildr?

I thought the same

but if you go to the japanese official site, on the main page it has loads of images popping up & going around the screen

Siren, Ifrit & Carbuncle are still there in those images

if they had been discarded, surely S-E would've erased them from those pics flashing up on the main page of the FF13 website