By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Surfer Girl dishes out VERY INTERESTING rumors

Kasz216 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
so why should we believe her again?

Cause being a girl raises your credibility on the internet by like 100% becaues a lot of internet nerds are lonely?

Oh My God, she is so right! These will all happen!!!!

Around the Network

5) That Resistance: Fall of Man 2 starts in Iceland and ends in Mexico.

Didn't Insomniac said the game will be held place in the USA?

mmmm.

I hope I'm not alone when reading this thread whose thoughts went from "who the hell is Surfer Girl?  Sound like a Beach Boys song or something" to "Wait, who cares?" or "Why should I care?"

konnichiwa said:

mmmm.

What's roughly between Iceland and Mexico? :P

Sounds like the Chaimera start taking over Iceland, so the US and British forces retreat to the US. Most of the game takes place there, and it ultimately ends in Mexico.

Assuming this rumor is true.

konnichiwa said:

mmmm.

1. Have Insomniac confirmed the game yet

2. Surfer girl started a rumour saying that the game would be out in November, and that it would be in the US 

add me

Around the Network

Far Cry on PS3 sounds interesting, I'm a medium-sized fan of this franchise, Hitman on a Wii could be fun.

I don't think it would be that surprising if GeOW trilogy finished on the 360, it's not uncommon for trilogies to span one generation. What would surprise me, however, is if the next Xbox doesn't have a game carrying the GeOW logo, as the Halo logo would be more or less dead by then (Unless that Halo 8 does come into existance) Microsoft would want a big selling name like this.

Munkeh said:
konnichiwa said:

mmmm.

2. Surfer girl started a rumour saying that the game would be out in November, and that it would be in the US

I'm pretty sure insomniac have said the game is going to be a trilogy. It would also make sense that the next game would come out in Nov. I'm pretty sure Sony would want the game out in atleast 1year considering it is the best selling game on the console.

Griffin said:
Munkeh said:
konnichiwa said:

mmmm.

I'm pretty sure insomniac have said the game is going to be a trilogy. It would also make sense that the next came would come out in Nov. I'm pretty sure Sony would want the game out in atleast 1year considering it is the best selling game on the console.

It would make sense, Insomniac seem to have a history of making a game every year

add me