By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You have to save the enviorement... not joking

Today I saw the rivers of my city Cuenca, the are as low as they could be... but nobody cares...

The weather had some of it highest peak in my city... but nobody cares...

Some people no longer have water... but nobody cares.. not even them 'cause they still waste it...

Every february people play with massive number of water, they waste a lot... I won't play "carnaval"... 'cause water is running out...

Here are some of my predictions:

2015:

Weather has passed 45 degrees, people are being under a cloud because they expect to rain.. the richest people in city barely have water...

2025:

Cuenca as well as south america and other countries are deserts, Africans are gone, there is a war in big countries for water, they managed to stay alive.. but for how long?

2040:

The humanity is over, it is unknown when but water was the fault, other life beings study our disaster...

But nothing is written, please save water, save energy, we can live without energy, but not without water please help the planet, save water, share this to your friends and family and tell them to save water... please... the world needs you... just see how Cuenca is now... save water,     e-mail this to friends, and tell everyone to save water, you too, we all can make a difference.

Around the Network

I knew this would hide... as ever peolpe hide the world problem

C'mon people, read this, it could help the planet... or you want to live in wars and deserts?

I'm sorry for your life conditions. That's all I can say.

Boutros said:

I'll get over it and... Do you realize Canada could be next, earth hater?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Boutros said:

Nah. If there ever was a general heating of the earth, Canada would likely benefit greatly. Possibly even become a world superpower just from the sale of water alone.

morenoingrato said:
Boutros said:

Awesome! Life is so boring. Gotta spice it.

^^^ can't believe this is meaningless to all of you... when you are thirsty don't cry and drink sand

morenoingrato said:
^^^ can't believe this is meaningless to all of you... when you are thirsty don't cry and drink sand

Water is free here

^^^ and when you run out of it what will you do?
go to europe and see if they hate water and throw it...
I can't believe no one's with me... no one cares?