By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - News item about UK launch+weekend for PS3

It seems that the first interesting news reports are starting to come in... http://news.spong.com/article/12144?cb=10

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Well the sales isn't magnificant but hey they did sell more than Wii at launch in that store Still waiting for something official but it seems that the sales is not totally bombed or kill them all typ. Decent sales but nothing extream, the most odd part is that the sale person says that xbox360 sold more that weekend than PS3. I didn't think that would happen.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

robjoh said: Well the sales isn't magnificant but hey they did sell more than Wii at launch in that store Still waiting for something official but it seems that the sales is not totally bombed or kill them all typ. Decent sales but nothing extream, the most odd part is that the sale person says that xbox360 sold more that weekend than PS3. I didn't think that would happen.
This is just like when the first February NPD numbers where posted on the forums... I kept telling myself to wait, don't gloat yet, wait till there's official news, or a second confirmation. I kept telling myself that there's no way the PS3 could be doing so bad... So I'm waiting.. (and I'm smilling), and I can't wait till more reports come out. But until then, I will try to stay relatively quiet.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)