By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

i'm playing through FF1 with 1 white mage right now. I'll post the screenshot when i'm done.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Contra Rebirth, level three kicks my hiney like there's no tomorrow.

Is that the one with the robot-camels and the missiles?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
noname2200 said:

That's the one!

Baddies riding in on missles: it's everything I've always wanted from a videogame!

noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
noname2200 said:

That's the one!

Baddies riding in on missles: it's everything I've always wanted from a videogame!

Hehehe! That level was was really tough to beat and I was playing in two player mode with 7 lives.

Signature goes here!

Trauma Center New Blood yesterday :)

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
i'm playing through FF1 with 1 white mage right now. I'll post the screenshot when i'm done.

Can you play FF1 with only one character?    I've just started playing that too.  OMG soo old-school.  Reminds me of PC RPGs from my youth.   My hat off to you if you can pull that off.

Gamerace said:
johnsobas said:

Can you play FF1 with only one character?    I've just started playing that too.  OMG soo old-school.  Reminds me of PC RPGs from my youth.   My hat off to you if you can pull that off.

you can, you just have to kill off your other 3 guys right away.  I guess you still have them but the idea is to never bring them back to life and just beat it with 1 character.  I've beat the game a few times but it never occurred to be to beat it with 1 character til i heard about it online.  Right now my friend is playing through it with 1 black mage and i'm doing 1 white mage.  To make it harder you are not supposed to upgrade to white wizard.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

This morning. I finished NyxQuest on WiiWare.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

an hour ago played a few rounds of COD:MW:RE online

went 0-3 after a 3-0 run, sigh

All the time.