By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - X JAPAN ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who don't know the band don't know what you are missing out on, led by the worlds fastest drummer (180bpm 7min/straight) dueled with being ranked 4th most talented pianist that ever lived, Yoshiki.

10 years after the death of guitarist Hide they are back together and have their first song I.V. featuring as the end credit song for the new movie 'Saw IV'.

Have respect on my behalf, if you see this movie sit and listen to the end credit song

Around the Network

I've been meaning to check out The Art of Life for a bit. Dunno if it's my style - I like my progressive metal less focused on skill and more focused on composition, but we'll see.

Really?!, OMGWTFBBQ!, God had listen to me, and this is a proof of that. I will watch that movie right now *Throws myself out the window*, oh I forgot I live in the 11th floor. Source please!. Do they have a new guitarist?

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Yeah, was gonna say I thought the one guy died.

Go figure.

Dude, I saw the footage of the shooting of I.V. and it was so good yet so sad, because they left the space and mic. that hide would have used T_T

So that answers your question shido :P

Around the Network

For I.V. they used unreleased Guitar music from Hide, so technically Hide is in it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/7d0723 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Q25w9si0

I'm praying for them to come play live here... or near here ToT 

Woot! Go X Japan.

World's fastest drummer? Is that true? 0_o

Whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So that's what the PM link was to, awesome find fazzy =P

The download isn't working atm so youtube will have to do for now.

@makingmusic476

It is commonly know amongst the J-rock community that Yoshiki is the fastest drummer in the world, I think it was even on Wikipedia at one stage and on his official site.