By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie disappointed that games like COD MW2, Assassin’s Creed arent on wii

well They should have made the Wii a powerhouse , 360 and PS3 would be Dead... maybe

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
well They should have made the Wii a powerhouse , 360 and PS3 would be Dead... maybe

Wrong...part of the Wii's success sas that it WASNT a powerhoue which in return put it at a affordable price...PS3 is a powerhoue..should I say anymore?

Well, how about bringing some games that actually are on Wii to the US? Such as Fatal Frame IV.
Instead of whining, do something about it.

You can't get the same experience from those games on Wii. HD ports honestly make the system look worse.

What does this guy do? Does he ever make a gaming decision or just marketing?

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Attoyou said:

Wrong...part of the Wii's success sas that it WASNT a powerhoue which in return put it at a affordable price...PS3 is a powerhoue..should I say anymore?

True but imagine a wii with all those great muilt plat games and also with nintendo games? Tell me would you buy a second HD console if this was true, Also motion controls. I think the price could be $300 I guess.... Anyway on topic. Quiet trying to get more games on wii. I'm broke as it is.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

3rd parties treat the Wii just like Nintendo treats the USA.

They shouldn't be complaining about the lack of certain games on their platforms when not even themselves localize their own games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Well maybe next gen nintendo wont drop the ball in terms of hardware capabilities. Alot of these companies dont want to spend the extra time porting the game over to wii because the architecture is totally different. If nintendo released a console with very similiar hardware to the 360 and PS3 we would see these games ported. IMHO

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

trestres said:
3rd parties treat the Wii just like Nintendo treats the USA.

They shouldn't be complaining about the lack of certain games on their platforms when not even themselves localize their own games.

Name one major AAA title that wasn't localized (or is being localized) by Nintendo.

And it can't be a niche game designed for Japanese audiences (Captain Rainbow).

Id really want those games on Wii too, hell the DS has 2 AC games lol