By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Elite @ Radio Shack for Black Friday - $60 off plus 2 games

Just saw this ad, $240 for an Elite + 2 games - Pure and Batman (they dont specify if the Lego one or the new one) Black Friday only.

Around the Network

360 seems to b getting all the love

The Best Buy Black Frdiay ad has been published and they are promoting, on the front page, a $299.99 PS3 Slim budled with LBP Game of the Year Edition and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. That is a solid bundle, 2 great games.

In my mind, that 2 game PS3 bundle is better than the 6 game 360 bundle they are also promoting in one of the back pages. That comes with Lego Batman, Pure, Wall-E, Ghost Recone 2, Spider Man: Web of Shadows and Sonic the Hedghog. Only 2 of those games are worth playing in my mind.

Besides, the Radio Shack $60 off deal is via a rebate which is a pain in my mind.

@axum - good to know

Around the Network

that ps3 deal is awesome but the 360 deals will get more ppl to the store cuz 6 is always greater than 2 in the minds of the average consumer

Sony does have the better bundle. Ratchet & Clank A Crack in TIme and LBP GOTY edition are both $60 and they are high quality games. Pure, Lego Batman and GRAW are good but they are old and cheap. The other 3 360 games don't seem very good (though maybe the kids will like them). The $240 Elite bundle with Pure and Lego Batman is a better deal for a 360. GRAW can be found in the bargain bins and the other three games probably aren't very good.

axumblade said:
loves2splooge said:
Sony does have the better bundle. Ratchet & Clank A Crack in TIme and LBP GOTY edition are both $60 and they are high quality games. Pure, Lego Batman and GRAW are good but they are old and cheap. The other 3 360 games don't seem very good (though maybe the kids will like them).

What I think is weird is a lack of first party titles....Like....They could have easily bundled Forza 2 or Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts or Viva Pinata (even if they are older titles). Both I believe are MSRP $20...

Microsoft pro 3rd party vs Sony pro 1st party... that's kind of how Microsoft wants to present itself and really it's paid off for them for the most part