By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone see the Manny Pacquiao fight?

It's funny to think that a little known boxer who started at 108 pounds is now the 145 pound undisputed champion. 7 championships in 7 different weight divisions.. astonishing.

It's a pity though, that he'll never beat Floyd Mayweather. I just hope that Manny doesn't bother challenging him.

Around the Network

I haven't seen it yet myself, though since I'm filipino, you can imagine I'm constantly updated on this...

I don't know shit about boxing, though I watch his recent fights anyway (almost obliged to). Not that I'm complaining about it, since I've actually found it pretty interesting.

you're filipino? i live in the philippines right now, teaching.

Isn't pacman pretty much the greatest hero the Philippines ever produced right now?

^^Pretty much.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao is a dream match, but one is afraid of the other.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Lol did you know Mayweather choses his own fights? I am a huge fan of his but Pacquiao would whip his ass.

^ didn't you see how mayweather dismantled juan manuel marquez? the guy who beat pacquiao before and also got a draw in another fight?

if pacquaio has such a difficult time with marquez, and mayweather completely destroyed marquez, then mayweather should have no problem at all with pacquiao.

Dont want to sound over OTT but Maywheather would ass rape pacquiao