By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About 2012.....

I believe most of us would think that it wont really be the end of the world then but I was wondering how you think most people would react, would there be massive riots and mayhem due to paranoid people?

^_^

Around the Network

I'm sure that we will have some rioting, but unless we lose power or something like that. I don't see that widespread of rioting

What happened in 2000 anyways? I can't really remember.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

weren't we suppose to die every year since 2000?

Well if the world had just ended I doubt there would be much rioting.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Well if the world had just ended I doubt there would be much rioting.

I'm talking about days before...

^_^

Near December the amount of door to door missionaries will go flying up...

Former something....

If you want to see a thought provoking and enjoyable film about the end of the world that answers just that question. Get the 1997 film "Last Night" By Don McKeller.

One of my favourites. But I'll warn you now, there isn't a single special effect and it has nothing to do with heroes trying to save the world.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The reason why the Mayans stopped making calendersis because they got killed off by the Spanish.

I'm not sure if people really believe the world will end in 2012. Everyone says it will be the end but there won't be rioting unless we somehow find out before hand. No need to riot if its not going to happen.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089