By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My PS3 Died............

Are u a smoker? if so, im pretty certain u just need to clean the lens..

go for it! u can do the send to Sony/buying/selling stuff afterwards as well.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

What about your trophies and game saves?

phinch1 said:
How much did you get for selling yours? if you don't mind me asking.

i didn't get it back yet, but when i do i have someone who'll pay-up $250 for it, only because its backwards capable though. oh and i have to add motorstrom and a free game. :/

@ Doby the ps3 turns on fine, so i save all my game saves to a memory stick, as for my trophies after i formatted and rebuilt the HD i checked on my friends PSN i still have all my triphies, i think they are saved on there server, or at least i hope they are

@Sirvice, No I Don't smoke and whats this "Sony/buying/selling" stuff , im interested lol

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
phinch1 said:
How much did you get for selling yours? if you don't mind me asking.

i didn't get it back yet, but when i do i have someone who'll pay-up $250 for it, only because its backwards capable though. oh and i have to add motorstrom and a free game. :/

I might just sell it on Ebay as Ps3 40gb (disc error) and hopefully get £90-110, I'm also selling my PSP as faulty hopefully should get £20+ for that and my incar dvd should fetch another hundred. also selling sing star mikes and assasins creed, NFS pro street, and my beloved Resident evil gamecube version, just to help soften the blow purchasing the slim.

Around the Network

@phinch1
get a USB external HDD and do a backup

I haven't got one, hopefully a mem stick should work fine right?

phinch1 said:
I haven't got one, hopefully a mem stick should work fine right?

if it can hold ur whole HDD , yes.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps3/current/settings/backuputility.html

I suggest getting a Slim.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E