By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - so you got interested because?

well i got interested on kh when i heard it was actually made by square enix and the director was the character designer of FF7.

but instead of being turn based was action based, very similar to zelda.

turned to be awesome. mainly because whole FF thing going on.

EDIT on Kingdom hearts. kh was deleted by accident oops-

Around the Network

In what?

About what?

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Kingdom Hearts 2 was awesome at the time, now its overrated and stale wait for BBS.

I liked the music they played in the commercials. I wasn't that much of a geek as I am now

Around the Network

yeah that was great good times, as soon as i saw sephiroth in the first one i was already thinking as buy a boy... "I will haz that game... somehow...some day..." lol because i had a gamecube last gen first. the PS2 came 2nd. :D

My stepbrother constanty owned me on Cod4 and the medal of honor games so I bought them so I could beat him.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I got interested on KH because when I bought FFX it came with a bonus DVD that had some interviews with Nomura, Rikki and a trailer showing a new Squaresoft game, Kingdom Hearts.

When I saw it, I instantly knew that game was going to be epic and that I would wait as long as it took to play it. This was after my tenth straight view of the video ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Soriku said:

Years ago I saw a commercial for KH: CoM on GBA and thought it looked cool. I saw Disney characters and was like WTF. Think I was 9 or 10 at the time.

In 2006 (?) I played KH for the first time at my younger cousin's house (he was 6 I think) and he got the game for his birthday. I played it and thought it was fun. Then I progressed more and saw Squall and Cloud and was like OMG! So then I loved it ever since. The fact that there was FF characters with Disney and original characters was awesome to me and I liked how they made the movies in game form well.

2006? no wonder u were late the game was out since 2003

Right now at the end of the first just decinding to either do some side quest bosses or just end it and find the last puppies I missed in the castle...

Former something....