By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've resorted to throwing my Wiimote

My gamer rage has now taken hold on the Wii. Sadly, not for the reasons of a game being good/challenging, but moreso for the lag kills that happen to me in COD5. It seems the system got worse since the last Nintendo update...

Now I have to look under the couch for the rechargable batteries that scattered when the Wiimote went flying into the entertainment center.

I will say, the Wiimote is quite sturdy, I've thrown a few 75 MPH fastballs into miscellaneous things, and nary a scratch on the controller.

Around the Network

I've only had one game of CoD: WaW that I had full bars of connection (all green) and that game was the only one that I was able to get consistent head shots and win quite comfortably. I have a pretty poor K/D ratio and that game proved that it isn't me, it's that I live in Australia and have a terrible connection in most games..

The Wiimote itself is incredibly solid. I'll admit to having had a few tantrums with it, and it didn't sustain much damage at all.

One of my nunchuks, on the other hand, now has a sticky Z button. Those things don't hold out nearly so well.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

dont throw ur Wiimote:

LMAO what an idiot xD

Around the Network

thats why I don't like online games.

hahaha (at tv guy)

Been there, done that! Luckily none of my Wii controllers have been broken yet. However, when I had an Xbox 360 those controllers didn't survive :(!

wiimotes are incredibly sturdy, my dad was playing frisbee golf and threw it way too hard and it flew 15 feet in the air, hit the wall, fell back down 15 feet and hit the ground. I picked it up and snapped the plastic back together and just kept playing.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X