By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii GP League

Good races today. But i was really swearing when i took that blue shell at the finish line on luigi circuit. First to sixth place in under 2 seconds... it was a bummer :(

Around the Network

Those races were horrible for me! That is what happens when you don't practise.

hackles said:

Those races were horrible for me! That is what happens when you don't practise.

Thats the way i felt for the last 2 weeks. I put some practice in the week and did much better.

i set up messenger johnwsmokejr@hotmail.com .

I am hoping that I have extended the gap between me and Yusuf! 

Around the Network

May I be hailed as N64 Sherbet Land victor?

etuoyo@hotmail.com

Does msn have a group chat function?

When  I saw the teams for the team grand prix I said to myself this was going to be a very easy win for us.  Can't believe we lost.  Didn't help that my racing was so up and down today and Brawl has never been much of a team player.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:

etuoyo@hotmail.com

When  I saw the teams for the team grand prix I said to myself this was going to be a very easy win for us.  Can't believe we lost.  Didn't help that my racing was so up and down today and Brawl has never been much of a team player.

Haha! Never underestimate the N64 Sherbet Land victor! We did well overall and overpowered you!

tuoyo said:

etuoyo@hotmail.com

what happened to you and brawl in that? I ended up with the most points and we still lost.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
tuoyo said:

etuoyo@hotmail.com

Haha! Never underestimate the N64 Sherbet Land victor! We did well overall and overpowered you!

dont forget my epic DK Mountain victory :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434