By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii GP League

in the first 3 grand prixs i was great then it went down hill afterwards, in the team GP we got beat badly, i though the blue team was better on paper but nothing went right for us and its good to see leo/smoked back after god knows how long.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Crazy, chaotic races.
I got lucky with the last item box and the blue shell (thanks to whoever fired them) on most of my first place finishes.
Though, you have to admit, I opened a HUGE can of whoop-ass both times we raced SNES Mario3.

The teams were pretty well balanced, the items weren't.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

1 hour until race time!
I didn't make it last week, so you guys should take pity on me this week and let me win every race.

JWS said:
1 hour until race time!
I didn't make it last week, so you guys should take pity on me this week and let me win every race.

no wonder i won something last week, i am not liking my chances this week thanks to you.

40 minutes until race time!

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I intend to win roughly 4 races today!

Around the Network

I believe that I just had my first sweep! You fuckers don't make it easy, that's for sure.
FAR more enjoyable than racing against a fucked up AI.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

NinjaguyDan said:
I believe that I just had my first sweep! You fuckers don't make it easy, that's for sure.

congrats, sweeps are hard to get with the racers in this league. I got damn lucky to get my sweep this week.

ps go red team!

NinjaguyDan said:

Haha, congrats ... I remmber when i was sweeping every week...seem so long ago :(. Damn my game has been off, too much other shit to play.

Oh damn you JWS ....fucked me up soo many times with those fake item blocks and shooting shells backwards.

I missed this week again..

FFFFF

Pixel Art can be fun.

brawl4life said:
NinjaguyDan said:

Haha, congrats ... I remmber when i was sweeping every week...seem so long ago :(. Damn my game has been off, too much other shit to play.

Oh damn you JWS ....fucked me up soo many times with those fake item blocks and shooting shells backwards.

LOL, I have been practicing using the rear view the last couple of weeks.