By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii GP League

JWS said:
Cougarman said:
Luthor, do you have to pick shy guy beach every week?

i'm glad he did that was one of the few races i won this week.

but it makes me lose :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
brawl4life said:
^^ you sir are evil ...I got blue shell a good 2-3 times too followed by lighting and couple reds that first gp was dreaded. Not too mention getting bump into the lava by vonboy and some other ppl .

I too know the sting.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

^^ hahha nice comic strip.

MKWii time, 30 minutes to go

^^...is there a mix up lol ..day light saving fucked us up ? Fucking wifi keep getting disconnected.

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
^^...is there a mix up lol ..day light saving fucked us up ? Fucking wifi keep getting disconnected.

i didnt even notice day light saving this year, all my electronic stuff updated automatically, all you need to know is the race starts 15 minutes from now

lmao ....we did 3 races already ....oh well I need all the practice I can get been in a slump lately... another round can't hurt

fun races today. the last group sucked for me bacause my batteries went dead.

Are we going at 4 or 5pm EDT next week?

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Cougarman said:
brawl4life said:

i didnt even notice day light saving this year, all my electronic stuff updated automatically, all you need to know is the race starts 15 minutes from now

It hasn't happened for us yet.  Doesn't happen till Sunday.  For some strange reason the US do theirs earlier.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down