By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii GP League

god, i suck :(

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Wow that team GP looked very even on paper but turned out to be a massacre

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

^^ lol there there its about having fun. Besides your racing among the regular Mkers most of us been playing forever .

Good to see some of the old faces racing. Nice showing too 8-10 ppl . Weird as hell getting lightinged when your dead last that wasn't right -_- ...sorry for dan though someone blue shell him right at finish line hit me too except i spin in to steal first..great times. Thank for the fun chaotic races .

Wow! Me (Rowan) and the blue team managed to gained a vast a majority of points. GCN Mario Circuit and N64 Mario Raceway were are savours.

tuoyo said:
Can someone please tell me why I am always the victim of the blue shell? Only one other person was hit by a blue shell as far as I am aware and that was on the shopping mall track but even then I also got hit by a blue shell there and was overtaken on the line by amp.

Well I fired several blue shells. But I was very unlucky during Bowser's Castle.

Around the Network

^^ you sir are evil ...I got blue shell a good 2-3 times too followed by lighting and couple reds that first gp was dreaded. Not too mention getting bump into the lava by vonboy and some other ppl .

tuoyo said:
Wow that team GP looked very even on paper but turned out to be a massacre

I can't agree more...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I don't think i got hit by so much lightning causing me to fall over the edge so much before. those races were rough as hell.

Luthor, do you have to pick shy guy beach every week?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Luthor, do you have to pick shy guy beach every week?

i'm glad he did that was one of the few races i won this week.