By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can't add some games to my collection

I just bought a few NES games, and went to add them to my collection, but there were a couple I couldn't add. There was no "add" button next to owners. Games are Darkwing Duck and Mickey Mousecapade.

Has anybody else had issues with this?

Around the Network

Ok, I see. But the problem with that system is that some of these games are 30 years old. What if nobody knows the release date of a game? Anyhow I'll go look around and try to find them.

cliffhanger said:
Ok, I see. But the problem with that system is that some of these games are 30 years old. What if nobody knows the release date of a game? Anyhow I'll go look around and try to find them.

If that happens, and you definitely can't find the date, put 1/1/Year of release (you can definitely find the year), and we'll accept it. If you can find the month but not the day, put 1st of said month

Oh, and by the way, you put it wrong, check the dates

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/data/587215.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/data/587452.html

Double post

I looked around at different websites and they all had different dates, so I just put in what was most common. Is gamefaq the website I should always look at?

Around the Network
cliffhanger said:
I looked around at different websites and they all had different dates, so I just put in what was most common. Is gamefaq the website I should always look at?

For older games, yes.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

cool. thanks.

Paperboy for the NES is another one of these games.