By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Has ( Kratos Head ) On Display

Zamy

Simple, GoW is a Sony exclusive, or was a PS3 exclusive, now its coming to 360, you dont see the signs?

Around the Network

No, the actual Kratos head has nothing to do with the video. It is simply a head on a plaque in Major Nelson's gaming room. He's probably a fan of the series or something. Of other heads on the wall there was a Master Chief helmet, a WoW character head, Marcus Fenix, and a few others I didn't get a good look at.

lol so funny

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

nightsurge said:
No, the actual Kratos head has nothing to do with the video. It is simply a head on a plaque in Major Nelson's gaming room. He's probably a fan of the series or something. Of other heads on the wall there was a Master Chief helmet, a WoW character head, Marcus Fenix, and a few others I didn't get a good look at.

WoW confirmed for 360 too, this is awesome!!!!

I saw this video and found it funny that they put his head there too. I guess its MS way of saying "Were all gamers no matter what console the games are in" lol

Around the Network

The new update doesn't show the head. However that was Kratos on the original screenshot.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

MrBubbles said:
i think the implied is that kratos is a scared girl...just like the other 2 heads.

I think it could also mean, Microsoft is going to serve Kraitos head on a silver platter. GodOfWar killer on the way, this pretty much confirms it. I wonder what kind of game Microsoft might have up their sleeves to kill Good ol Kraitos?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

The woman's head looks like Samus Aran.

I guess it just means Microsoft is full of themselves.

txrattlesnake said:
The woman's head looks like Samus Aran.

I guess it just means Microsoft is full of themselves.

OMG Metroid 4 exclusive to 360, megaton of e3 2010 leaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Microsoft will be the company behind GOW: Origins! HAHA