By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Elena vs. Chloe (Uncharted 2)

KylieDog said:
Elena. I usually dislike blondes but Elena has a great attitude and character. CHloe just has an attitude and I find it really hard to like her at all. I was hoping she'd end up really being a bad guy and die.

opposite here, was hoping they would kill of elena and end her whiny save this people good that bs attitude.

I want Uncharted 3 much darker, she dies Drakes loses it god worls war 3 on someones ass.  And nails Chloe Kratos like side game style.

Around the Network

Chloe. Elena seems kind of...........boring:P. And Chloe is hot

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

twingo said:
KylieDog said:
Elena. I usually dislike blondes but Elena has a great attitude and character. CHloe just has an attitude and I find it really hard to like her at all. I was hoping she'd end up really being a bad guy and die.

opposite here, was hoping they would kill of elena and end her whiny save this people good that bs attitude.

I want Uncharted 3 much darker, she dies Drakes loses it god worls war 3 on someones ass.  And nails Chloe Kratos like side game style.

I couldn't read that with all the messed up spelling and grammar but it sounds like you want Drak to ass-rape god during world war 3?

I'm glad you don't work for naughty dog.

Chloe reminds me of a man figure...

Elena is to normal.

im more pretty then both...

but still Elena, atleast shes not a bitch. :)

naznatips said:
twingo said:
KylieDog said:

I want Uncharted 3 much darker, she dies Drakes loses it god worls war 3 on someones assAnd nails Chloe Kratos like side game style.

I couldn't read that with all the messed up spelling and grammar but it sounds like you want Drak to ass-rape god during world war 3?

I'm glad you don't work for naughty dog.

rofl that was what i was wondering too. plus a threesome with chloe and kratos in a side game?

Around the Network

Has to be Elena. Chloe's eyes absolutely kills it for me.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I kinda like Elena more. Which is odd because I usually dislike blond's.

Chloe

CHLOE!

chloe's catching up :)