By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - REAL Borderlands graphics comparison

People that talk about themselves in the third person need therapy

I think the game is a tie personally. LensofTruth even admitted the textures on the PS3 are better but the screen tearing is worse on PS3. The load time is meh IMO so we have a tie, who cares in the long run though.

Around the Network

they said the game loads slower not that the install is slower. tbh, you and your post are very sad.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

robbo918 said:
People that talk about themselves in the third person need therapy

I think the game is a tie personally. LensofTruth even admitted the textures on the PS3 are better but the screen tearing is worse on PS3. The load time is meh IMO so we have a tie, who cares in the long run though.

I can only see the difference in the first one. Ik you look right under the site of the gun you can see that the PS3 version is actually detailed. Whereas the 360 version just looks like they added color to the gun. Of course this makes absolutely no difference, but hey some people do 

it looks better on the PS3 yes. And the screen tearing you wont even see.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Theres a big difference.. PC wins!

Around the Network

We already have a thread with this same information. There's no need to duplicate the thread just to give the information your own slant. People have eyes. They can decide for themselves which system looks better in the other thread, assuming they actually care enough to bother.