By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 9 - Video Game Characters - Game Thread

axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
Please tell me that the "Boo" character is a hamster...

lol. I'd love it if my role was a hamster. :[ I'd just roll around in a ball all night long. It would be the best. <3

I think they mean from the Mario games. Sounds like a roleblocking character

Isn't Boo the one that steals the weapons in Mario Kart? Maybe the Boo here can steal items like a Thief

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Thief

Around the Network

Zexen's here. Now what was that plan you had?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I will point out the obvious. It is obvious that Sabby is Crash Bandicoot, and that Khuutra is Grunty. that is all

I don't think Boo's a roleblocker. HE froze when Mario saw him, not the other way around.

The thief ... who knows.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:
Zexen's here. Now what was that plan you had?

I'll let Day 1 start first. And as I said, I'm still considering whether to use it or not, I have the feeling that you'll want to lynch me if I do

Around the Network

Its Beauty Queen Etna, all together I believe.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Got my PM. Reporting in.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Isn't Reno a Turk (from the same game)?

I want to know who Kairi is.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DAY 1 START

GO GO GO GO GO

--

All except the following have confirmed:

SmokedHostage
Gnizmo
supermario128
dtewi
c03n3nj0
RDBRaptor
makingmusic476
Acevil
trashleg

--

Reno is a Turk, yes. Beauty Queen Etna is one character not two. Boo is the Mario character. Kairi is from Kingdom Hearts. Many of these roles/names were WoW's ideas as I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the MS/Sony series.

axumblade said:
dsister44 said:
I will point out the obvious. It is obvious that Sabby is Crash Bandicoot, and that Khuutra is Grunty. that is all

with this logic we can also write that trashleg is the beauty queen (I don't even know what that's from) and Cloud is probably Final-Fan (I don't know if any other character is from final fantasy or not).

But soleron made the list on random.org so I don't think we can be too sure about the roles. But I do know, Sabby will kill to get the role of Crash Bandicoot. -.-

Yeh, I would have accepted a Crash Bandicoot being my role, cos then I could spin you all away in to thin air...wait...