By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eastern countries are EVIL!

Because it's politically incorrect to use people from the middle east, the western world is who buys these games, africa is too poor and asians could be seen as racist thanks to past WW2 propaganda.

Russia isn't helping anything with its recent actions either.

Around the Network

Well, it's a trend started in Hollywood, who did it even worse then games are doing. I mean, just lookat howmany villains were of Russian/Communist descend during the 60's to 80's. Prior to that it was mostly nazi's and nowadays, its terrorists.

Games follow suit to quite the same extend.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

These games are meant for North Americans and Europeans and people from these countries don't like middle easterners.

Anyways there more games with Nazis and Aliens then "Middle Eastern Terrorists" though.

I'll do a signature later

Meh, I've always said that communism was far worse then what the NSDAP did. So, I'm not going to complain at all.

I blame Rocky.

Around the Network

The USA has a long history of competition and conflict with Russia/Soviet Union. When something like that happens, one side tends to think of the other as the evil guys whose only interest is to harm and so they must be punished. MGS4 is made by a japanese company, but then again, the japanese also have a strong dislike for them and I don't even need to mention WWII. Oops, i just did! xD

MissingNo said:
These games are meant for North Americans and Europeans and people from these countries don't like middle easterners.

Anyways there more games with Nazis and Aliens then "Middle Eastern Terrorists" though.

We don't necessarily hate middle easterners.  We hate the governments running the Middle Eastern countries.

There are way more games with Aliens and Nazis in them.

Japanese have a stronger dislike for America trust me.. What do you mean by WWll? Japan attacked America because they were facing a choice between death of the empire or fighting for its life, Japan decided to seize the oil fields of the Indies. And the only force capable of interfering was the U.S. fleet that FDR had conveniently moved from San Diego out to Honolulu. The reason why they needed oil was because of an economical embargo from America. America did that because Japan was taking over colonies in the middle East. 

After the war against the Nazi party ended America was still at war with the Japanese and they desperately wanted to end the war and that's why they decided to throw and atom bomb on Japan. 1 wasn't enough for America, so a few days later they dropped another one that got dropped on the wrong location because of bad weather, but a lot of victems never the less.

Japan had to surrender in SHAME. They also had to give up their war against China, all because of America.

Believe me, Japan hates America more then communism. Lot's of people committed suicide after they lost the war against America.

Soviet Power Supreme

Samus Aran said:

Meh, I've always said that communism was far worse then what the NSDAP did. So, I'm not going to complain at all.

Whats NSDAP?

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees