By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank ToD review thread.

WOW WOW WOW

Just Brilliant

This is COMPETITION for MARIO GALAXY!!

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

That raises my on-the-fly metarating to 92.6/100. Lookin' good, Insomniac. Lookin' good.

Actually the 1up score dropped it to 91, but that doesn't include the two perfect scores it just got.

Apostrovich said:
Actually the 1up score dropped it to 91, but that doesn't include the two perfect scores it just got.

And IGN and a few more

it's 93 on gamerankings 

add me

I only meant the actual metacritic site, it was at 93 about 15 minutes ago, and I'm looking at it right now and it says 91 now that the 1up score is averaged in.

Around the Network
Apostrovich said:

I'm going by my on-the-fly metarating because metacritic and gamerankings take some time to update. I'm just adding up all the scores listed so far and dividing by the number of scores. So far, we're at 92.6/100 (15 reviews, 139 from adding them all together). If metacritic had all of the reviews we've listed, it would be a 93 (since they round off).

Insomniacs is showing everyone how its done on PS3!

Yup, there we go, back to 9.3 on metacritic thanks to those two 100s.

How come they can do this in a year, yet Lair took far longer, yet was hampered with poor controls and other problems

add me

Ratchet numer two alphabetically on metacritic, it deserves number 1!

add me