By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank ToD review thread.

According to Microspot, as far as launch titles go, PD0 was a better game than RFoM and LoZ: TP.

According to Microspot, neither LoZ: TP, MP3, nor R&CF:ToD warranted even a 9.0, yet Halo 3 deserved a 9.5.

WTF!

Around the Network

OMG 7.5??? Gamespot is a joke...

Gamespot broke the internet!!!
But Gamespot likes to make debate by giving low score to certain games and they succeded again.

See? Now you know what Wii gamers constantly go through. Numerous high scores for games that are great then a couple big name sites like Gamestop and 1UP go and screw it all up. This is why I've reduced myself to just IGN and Gametrailers.

konnichiwa said:
makingmusic476 said:
If I recall correctly, GameSpot is a subset of the C|Net network, and C|Net is owned by MS if I'm not mistaken. Teh conspiracy!!1!

Jup true Leo-J told me that.

Shockingly Leo is correct. C|Net is owned by Microsoft and GameSpot is owned by C|Net. idk about the Microsoft biased by the masssive a banner of the 360 that randomly appears on all Sony and Nintendo pages does point to something. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

so, if it gave a sony game a bad score, it MUST be biased!

SOMG, welcome to bad reviews, happens to everyone

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

next time a wii game gets a bad gs review and ps3 owners say "thats how good it actually is, gamespot are the only site who can tell the thruth".. im looking forward to saying "ahem... r&c"

but seriously do gamespot WANT to drive away wii + ps3 fans? its just ridiculous....

if galaxy goes lower then 9.0 ill be on the next plane to america >_>

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I don think that Gamespot is against any console they just like to give low score to certain popular games to make debate. It is still better then many sites.

Actually Yojimbo I agree. They do it for shock value. Still, that's no excuse for that kind of unprofessionalism.

Then why didn't they rate Halo 3 low? That would be a way better shock (seeing as their biggest audience is obviously Americans).