By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New final fantasy screens - Subs say "shut up and CUM quiet". ;-)

http://kotaku.com/5389760/final-fantasy-xiii-shut-up-and-come-quiet/

Around the Network

New girl has a tattoo !

"Shut up and CUM quiet" Wtf? 18+ confirmed?

Did you spell come that way for any reason in particular?

Game looks pretty

I just cant get used to the idea of summons being vehicles... kinda seems stupid to me! other than that this game is looking amazing.

Around the Network

I must be used to the quality of PC graphics or something because even though it looks ok for a console it's along way short of looking stunning

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Its not the technical quality that is particularly amazing, its just the attention to detail that keeps striking me.

^ Agree, despite being a very pretty game, its far from state of the art, the game is breathtaking due to its art style and presentation, not from a technical standpoint.

pretty boy snow seems to have a huge head or wat?!

GoW = god of war,
GoW = god of war,
GoW = god of war,
GoW = god of war

ok i get it :)

Thats not how it's spelled.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o