By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Funniest Ban messages...

Okay...banning people can be an "art", and I can't help myself, but to click on their ID (like people rubber necking for an accident), whenever I see someone banned.  My question is, which Mod post the best ban messages, and I'll start off with this one that left my cracking up...not to mention that Torillian like to ban me.....so maybe my shameless sucking up will keep me off his radar:

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=54764

Reason for ban: Trolling (Stop trying to start crap, you only have 5 posts and had a warning already, so I kicked the ban up a notch. BAM!) ~ Torillian.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

lol at the message

I m waiting for more

Time to Work !

Yeah...it had me cracking up!...the BAM part was too funny!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I liked when ioi was banned for a day by thesource. It was for a formula 1 race if I remember right.

Lol, awesome xD (Futurama

Around the Network

Gaming Discussion is not the place for this thread

BAM... Locked

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o