By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I got banned for saying "Ha."

The title says it all i got banned for saying well "ha." by sega4life. Supposably that was trolling. When i was laughing at a response in the topic not at the topic itself.

Banning someone for expressing a emotion and it wasn't even a Ha! like you got owned It was Ha.

If i was trying to troll i would put "Hahaha! Hahaha! HA! Xbox suckzorz" or something stupid like that. 

My post was exactly "Ha."

I think i deserve my vg$ back and some for being banned over something so small. The only post i had that wasn't a week from his ban.

Do you think i deserve a ban for just saying "Ha."? What do you think?

"

Kantor said:
It's pretty shocking how many people are saying "Get a PS3" when SciFiBoy quite clearly said "I tried with my PS3 HDMI cable".

Yea...i thought the same thing..."

Around the Network

Ha!

If you have a problem with a ban talk to Naznatips. Don't make a thread about it

You were laughing at the OP's misfortune, so yeah.

On top of that it was spam.

haI was not. If i was it would of been a rude Ha!Ha!Ha!(That is laughing) <== notice the expression compared to Ha. which is just a small Ha. It wasn't spam. Since i only posted once that week. 

I don't know about you but i usually skip to the end of the pages to read what people are saying i won't go through all of them. I saw that decided to make a quick reply and banned.

Also i've never been banned before so i didn't know what to do.... It didn't say nothing in the message just said i was banned

Around the Network
CodeJerry said:

haI was not. If i was it would of been a rude Ha!Ha!Ha!(That is laughing) <== notice the expression compared to Ha. which is just a small Ha. It wasn't spam. Since i only posted once that week. 

I don't know about you but i usually skip to the end of the pages to read what people are saying i won't go through all of them. I saw that decided to make a quick reply and banned.

Also i've never been banned before so i didn't know what to do.... It didn't say nothing in the message just said i was banned

Why did you post Ha! then?

CodeJerry said:

Well, actually, there IS a 3 word limit in posts to keep the spam down, but usually, you get a warning the first time you do it. Anyway, your VGchartz money is gone for good, Not even an admin can give it back, if they could, I would be sitting on roughly $700 in VGchartz money, but hey, it's really not that big a deal, it's fake money for petes sake, and you aren't even negative.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

It wasn't Ha! it was "Ha." it has a less of a meaning than "Ha!" I was replying to the other people. If this was brang into court you know who would win?  I didn't reply it to the first post which was his xbox breaking.

sounds like an unfortunate misunderstanding to me. It happens sometimes

dsister44 said:

If you have a problem with a ban talk to Naznatips. Don't make a thread about it

Agree!  Nothing to get mad about.