By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

Snake612 said:
Are the preorders for this game really high or low?

They are high,considering the release date.

Around the Network

god of war 2 was one the best game i have played (on the ps3 through emulation ) :P
I can't wait to play it again on GOW collection :P
also GOW 3 FTW it's awesome!

huh? whats with the cameral angle?? is it not fixed??

Online co-operative mode rumour - http://thegameraccess.com/ps3/official-god-of-war-iii-will-have-online-cooperative-modes

@ Kantor

The titan ATTACKED Kratos first !

My theories,

• Titan is hypnotized by some psychic hypno god.
  • DEMO does not have cutscenes, as it would spoil the series (something crazy must have happened)
  • Come, to think of it what you said - but why would the titan swing at kratos ? and attack him with giant fireballs

@ TheThunder

That was awesome man !

What was your favourite, most brutal moment in the games ?

I liked it when you repeatedly smashed Thesus' head on the door ! Pure win !

@ iblah

It is fixed, but it zooms in on Kratos' back sometimes. I kinda like but Kantor thinks its unnecessary.

oh okay. I have no problem as long as its convenient, just don't put enemies that could creep up on me from behind when its in that angle.

Around the Network

it happens when you enter through a doorway and the door closes. so that wont happen.

what do you think of the online co-op rumour ?

It might not be true since this has been going on for a while now...

but didn't the devs already say that it won't happen?? and who wants to see Kratos having teammates?? the only times he needs help from others is when he uses them as sacrifices to solve puzzles or breaking meat grinders.

^lol right

remeber in god of war 1, one of the bonus cutscenes show Kratos's bro. maybe he comes back or something.
I'm pretty sure this would not be for story mode though. hows it gonna work ? one guy rips off helios's head while the other guy watches ? LAME

I'm sure its for a challenge room mode or something.

of course Kratos will go to underworld again, it is possible that Hades will use his brother against him, then he will kill his already dead brother and Hades all together. Also I'm looking forward to kill that ship captain for the forth time .

God of War bonus cutscenes.

The fate of the titan

This would be badass.. God of War : Modern Warfare - imagine shooting up cyclopses, etc.

Birth of the beast

Co-op link ? Awesome boss fight ?

A secret revealed

Zeus was a naughty boy.

by the way, the captain is an unlucky bastard, lol.

why did kratos kill him anyway ? that was just unnecessary.