By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - adverts on Vg chartz that are dodgy

does vg charts vet the adds that appear on the site ,such as the how i got an 11,000 dollar cheque from the australia government , the add shows a cheque with the australian flag at the top left but canada written next to it,plus there was an add to gain money by using google scheme  that my local government agency said to beware of.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Aren't all adverts on most sites dodgy?

That's the rule I go by.

I keep getting this advert for something called the "VGChartz store", it looks really dodgy.

But seriously, I'm looking at an advert right now that says "Make £46 per hour part time from home" - How?

I see ads that say get ripped in 40 days, and it shows photoshopped pictures of steroid users.

WessleWoggle said:
I see ads that say get ripped in 40 days, and it shows photoshopped pictures of steroid users.

With the six pack airbrushed on, it's hilarious, it looks so crap.

Around the Network

We have ads ranging from $100 for the X360, Full Sail University, and various games, to ads that may be a little sketchy. As we grow we have been shifting to the former kind of ads. If you have a legitimate problem with an ad, e-mail bwalton@vgchartz.com and describe what the problem is and where you are located as ads are different per region.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)