By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ok so WTF were you doing........

evolution_1ne said:
insomniac17 said:
Just fyi, I'm one of those American PS3 owners, and my PS3 is miles away from me. See, I'm in college, and it's at my parent's home. So, there really isn't any point in me getting it just now, since I can't really play it until I go home for winter break. Not to mention, I'm a poor college student.

So just have patience. U2 will sell just fine.

in my college cafe typing this now........ ps3 on idle in my dorm room

You do realize that I said my PS3 is miles away from me, right? As in, there is no possible way I can play it within a reasonable amount of time from this moment? My parents seem to think that I spend too much time playing video games (which isn't true, actually; I barely have time to play my roommate's PS2 or any of my PC games), so they kidnapped my PS3 and I can only play when I go home.

So why on earth would I buy Uncharted 2 when I can't play it for months, and I can't even afford it? No, it can wait until break.

Around the Network

lol, yeah freedom fries is a must if you want success in USA.

Seriously though... The game will sell, jsut give it time. PS3 has had way too many solid games come out in the last few weeks. Ninja Gaiden 2, Demon Souls, Ucharted 2, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, R&C...and MW2 and assasins creed is coming. People are jsut pacing themselves...

exactly what i was thinking!!You literally took my thoughts and pasted them on a post, and yes this fact is disappointing.... :(

you have to account for how many people own two systems, don't play games, don't have 60 dollars, have died, have a broken ps3, don't read reviews, and those that generally have no interest in the uncharted series.

Orca_Azure said:
you have to account for how many people own two systems, don't play games, don't have 60 dollars, have died, have a broken ps3, don't read reviews, and those that generally have no interest in the uncharted series.

Swine flu is to blame for Uncharted 2 low sales?

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
evolution_1ne said:
insomniac17 said:
Just fyi, I'm one of those American PS3 owners, and my PS3 is miles away from me. See, I'm in college, and it's at my parent's home. So, there really isn't any point in me getting it just now, since I can't really play it until I go home for winter break. Not to mention, I'm a poor college student.

You do realize that I said my PS3 is miles away from me, right? As in, there is no possible way I can play it within a reasonable amount of time from this moment? My parents seem to think that I spend too much time playing video games (which isn't true, actually; I barely have time to play my roommate's PS2 or any of my PC games), so they kidnapped my PS3 and I can only play when I go home.

So why on earth would I buy Uncharted 2 when I can't play it for months, and I can't even afford it? No, it can wait until break.

lol wow how ironic. my parents did the exact same thing, and they didn't fall for the but im a game development major i needs it either..... you should have done what i did -backpack, backpack,- lol ps3 wrapped in a towel with dirty gym socks. but seriously there is no way they were taking my ps3., it would have been war ... if i was you i'd open up a big can of tough love

disolitude said:
Orca_Azure said:

Swine flu is to blame for Uncharted 2 low sales?

right?

evolution_1ne said:
insomniac17 said:
evolution_1ne said:
insomniac17 said:

lol wow how ironic. my parents did the exact same thing, and they didn't fall for the but im a game development major i needs it either..... you should have done what i did -backpack, backpack,- lol ps3 wrapped in a towel with dirty gym socks. but seriously there is no way they were taking my ps3., it would have been war ... if i was you i'd open up a big can of tough love

Well, I took my PSP with me, but they'd notice if I took my PS3 since it was sitting right next to the TV in the basement. So I'm kinda outta luck. And since I'm an engineering major, I can't make the arguement that I need it. Plus, it's nice to have parents help pay for college so I'm not insanely in debt when I graduate... but that could change if I make them mad enough. Fortunately, it's only for the first year, so after this year I'll be able to have it with me.

First, I have to buy the first one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

freedom fries lolololololololololol