By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Left 4 Dead 2 three min. trailer is beyond epic

starcraft said:
Now that I finally have the internet bandwidth to do so, this might be the game that gets me online playing multiplayer.

Hey, i didn't call the origional Left 4 Dead "Online Game Of The Year 2008" for nothing you know.

You'll have days, weeks and months of fun with L4D2's online multiplayer campaign and verses modes (Especially verses mode)

Playing as the "infected" in Left 4 Dead is just so much damn fun.

Bottom line___________________________

Around the Network

PS3 only owners are going to be SO jealous!

Good thing I got the twins :P

Dr.Grass said:
PS3 only owners are going to be SO jealous!

Good thing I got the twins :P

Why?  Personally, I'm not jealous when they get exclusive stuff...I'm happy for them!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

the guy in the blue hat always get his ass kicked, great game can't wait.

reptile168 said:
this trailer would make a great movie. can't wait for l4d2

that exactly what i think.

Around the Network

Gonna get this. I loved the original!

Dr.Grass said:
PS3 and 360 owners are going to be SO jealous!

Good thing I got a PC :P

fixed.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

When I heard the announcement for the game only a year after L4D 1 I was; OK?

I thought how, could the game truely be improved that much in a year?

That trailer answered my question... This is now a gotta buy game. November will be epic for 360 games... CoD MW2, Dragon Age Origins, L4D2, and Assassin's Creed II.

I'm getting this first day. :D

SO FUCKING AWESOME!

I know I'm bumping an old thread, but I just saw this trailer and was blown away. It's the best video game trailer I've seen since the 10 min Halo trailer from E3 2002 (I think it was).

I know Valve have been messing around with making these little short videos in the Source engine, anyone who hasn't seen the "Meet the ..." videos should check them out ASAP, but this is just on new level. Full of awesomeness, and even manages to get the characters across.

Epic.

This is invisible text!