By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What happened with all the people getting banned?

Austria is not hardcore enough Rol. Sorry to tell you that, but Austria is a non-country.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Kind of like Canada *ducks ban from Stof*

You are just too casual Rol...

See what I mean?

RolStoppable said:
ItsaMii said:
Austria is not hardcore enough Rol. Sorry to tell you that, but Austria is a non-country.

What does it take for a country to be called a "proper" country? Lots of murders and violence?

Austria history is full of murder and violence, especially lots of bullying from bigger and richer countries.

IMO Austria should be made some kind of magic floating continent (like in Chrono Trigger).

For a country that was the birthpace of the greatest geniuses of the last 2 centuries Austria deserves at least this. People like von Mises (kinda), Hayek, Schumpeter and Karl Popper gave my academic life some meaning.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

But Austrian economists are too busy selling gold to play videogames :)

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Around the Network

where is this thread you all speak of!?!?!?!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8976

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

fazz said:

You are just too casual Rol...

See what I mean?

LOL Austria = casual country CONFIRMED!

I can just see them all busting out Wii Fit 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

wow. I missed the bannage. Dammit that would have been funny. All for some silly car race. bleh. racing. Well, F1 is much more interesting that the redneck nascar. oh looky there johnny he went left again! [in my best hillbilly accent].

GO IOI!!! Funny stuff.

superchunk said:
wow. I missed the bannage. Dammit that would have been funny. All for some silly car race. bleh. racing. Well, F1 is much more interesting that the redneck nascar. oh looky there johnny he went left again! [in my best hillbilly accent].

GO IOI!!! Funny stuff.

I'v always wondered, if you made a Nascar car that couldnt turn right, would the driver ever notice?