By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The FPS and RPG made a baby: The Official Borderlands Thread

JaggedSac said:
That is a badass shotgun. Mine does the same damage and has better accuracy, but the regen and reload speed are great on that thing.

Totally, I just plow through stuff. Sweetest part is, I found it at a freaking VENDOR and for 60 grand none the less. I couldn't believe how cheap it was, especially since its an orange legendary class.

I also just picked up an Purple Ranger Class kit. I can now launch my Bloodwing every 4 seconds because of the +3 predator :P And when I unlock the Bird Of Prey skill I will be able to attack an extra 2 people (So 8 people at a time when the skill is maxed) with one Bloodwing launch because of the +2 attribute. It also add's +44% accuracy to the teams weapons and has a +2 Focus attribute. The freaking thing is loaded, also only cost about 60 grand.

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
JaggedSac said:
That is a badass shotgun. Mine does the same damage and has better accuracy, but the regen and reload speed are great on that thing.

Totally, I just plow through stuff. Sweetest part is, I found it at a freaking VENDOR and for 60 grand none the less. I couldn't believe how cheap it was, especially since its an orange legendary class.

I also just picked up an Purple Ranger Class kit. I can now launch my Bloodwing every 4 seconds because of the +3 predator :P And when I unlock the Bird Of Prey skill I will be able to attack an extra 2 people (So 8 people at a time when the skill is maxed) with one Bloodwing launch because of the +2 attribute. It also add's +44% accuracy to the teams weapons and has a +2 Focus attribute. The freaking thing is loaded, also only cost about 60 grand.

I hear there are +4 predators 1 second blood wing cooldown, I'm gonna be looking for one of those, just made it to second playthrough.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Grahamhsu said:
Necromunda said:
JaggedSac said:

I hear there are +4 predators 1 second blood wing cooldown, I'm gonna be looking for one of those, just made it to second playthrough.

There are, the new one I have is just like my old one, but add a point to all of the attributes and it is +55% accuracy. I just finished the second play through and I am level 50. I also have about 10+ Legendaries at this point as well.

I'm at level 19 and it is great. I have the PC version, and plan to make an account now so if anybody wants to play online PM me.

I'm at level 17 now and wow, this has to be one of the most unexpected games this year, second only to Demon's Souls. I'm playing as Mordecai, focusing primarily on sniper and critical damage improvements. Combat is a lot of fun, the voice acting is well done, the world is fun to traverse, and even the side missions range from ok to well-done (no Mass Effect-bad side missions yet!).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Question:

Damage modifiers... are they already applied in the weapon damage?
ie: 100 damage rifle with 24% damage bonus = 100 damage, right?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Yep, same as like +whatever clip, etc etc.

I am on level 20 now.
I have to say this game is growing on me.
I am finding it tough though.
I tend to run through areas now to get back to turn in.
I find it working for me some of the time.

I've been going through this game at a slow pace, but I'm at level 22(Siren).

reask said:
I am on level 20 now.
I have to say this game is growing on me.
I am finding it tough though.
I tend to run through areas now to get back to turn in.
I find it working for me some of the time.

If you find it tough now... wait until you start the second playthrough lmao, I have a level 50 Hunter and a level 50 Siren and about 30ish legendary weapons. I have beast mode this game.