By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The FPS and RPG made a baby: The Official Borderlands Thread

It'll probably come in the mail on Thursday for me.

Adding Barozi's new impressions and Grahamhsu to the op.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Yay! I bought it this morning. Haven't yet played though.

What's your PSN ID so I add you to the OP.

Added the Xbox Live co-op people to my friends list.

i just went everywhere looking for this game...sold out everywhere...(except one wal mart that had about 25 copies of the ps3 version just sitting there, which would have been good if i wanted the ps3 version)

im really annoyed right now...spent 4 hours driving around looking

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
i just went everywhere looking for this game...sold out everywhere...(except one wal mart that had about 25 copies of the ps3 version just sitting there, which would have been good if i wanted the ps3 version)

Do you live in a big city?

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
MrBubbles said:

i live just east of Toronto

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Just finished playing for an hour or so. I really like the art style and presentation (voices, script) so far, the intro cutscene thing was cool. It seems like there is going to be a lot of subtle humor, which I enjoy. The actual gameplay felt weird at first for some reason, almost like the viewpoint was too zoomed which made me feel almost claustrophobic, but I've got 5 "quests" under my belt now, and it's felling better and getting pretty fun. I think i'm really going to enjoy this game. Co-op will also make it even more awesome!

MrBubbles said:
ckmlb said:
MrBubbles said:

i live just east of Toronto

Probably sold out around you because it's 40 dollars only in canada.

I will hopefully be picking this game up sometime this week and would be down for some co-op.

PSN ID: PIC414

pic414 said:
I will hopefully be picking this game up sometime this week and would be down for some co-op.

PSN ID: PIC414

Added to the list.