By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many times have you beat your most replayed game?

There are the old SNES games like DKC 1 and 2, Super Mario World 1 and 2, and also one called Mickey's Magical Quest (I think). I have beaten all of those the most, but nothing ridiculous like 100 times.

Pokemon Red - 5 times

DefJam fight for NY - 5 times

Resident Evil 4 - 8 times

Yoshi's Story - 10+ times

That's about it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

@ ArtofAngels

I agree that some may be alittle tricky with their number, but I can asure you that even if Starcraft and Brood War is extreamly difficult and then I mean extreamly difficult It does not take that long I can conplete Starcraft and Brood War on a week why I do it well mostly because I can't get online anymore damn those pirates that are using my three cd-keys arhg. And Starcraft has been pretty long out therefor I have a high number for it.

My second gotta be any of the Civ games they're just time consuming.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Ishy said:
btw I feel a bit minor to some of you guys who have completed huge RPG's 10 times over, and Resident Evil 4 50 times over, and diablo over 100 times... didn't you ever get bored...

Meuh when I was young I could not afford so many games.  FF was always a must buy and I always wanted to know everything of every game.

I = FF Freak.

I think I also finished RE4 for almost ten times but that is because I started with Easy and then finished it three time to have enough money for all the extra's and then I played it on normal and then on Expert.

Haha big up Mickeys Magical Quest on the SNES :)

Oh oops I forgot...

MineSweeper: at least a thousand times.

I had an addiction for a while. At least 400 times on each difficulty.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.