By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Cultists are anti-town, so we have one of two scenarios:

1. The cult leader is still alive, which means the cult will try to convert townies at night and lynch mafia/ww during the day.

2. The cult leader is dead (which I assume is the case, given nen-suer's post), and the remaining cultists will try to lynch all non-cultists during the day.

Either case...

vote: nen-suer

And if you don't vote nen-suer, you're probably a cultist too.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
Nen-suer was telling the truth. And if hes telling the truth, we could use him to help us reveal other Mafia/WW.

The cult leader dies when targeting mafia/ww, so at best he'd only know one mafia/ww... whoever the cult leader targeted before dying. 

So we know just about all he knows at this point, aside from who else might be cult members.

--- Werewolf Prostitute

YOU FUCKING WHORE !!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But dosn't nen's post make it seem like the cult leader is still alive?

Only mafia and WW will vote me, coze am not the leader

@MM

when did my leader die?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Nen-suer was telling the truth. And if hes telling the truth, we could use him to help us reveal other Mafia/WW.

The cult leader dies when targeting mafia/ww, so at best he'd only know one mafia/ww... whoever the cult leader targeted before dying. 

So we know just about all he knows at this point, aside from who else might be cult members.

I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't the cult leader have been revealed if he died???

hatmoza said:

--- Werewolf Prostitute

YOU FUCKING WHORE !!!!

Imagine fucking a woman, but in reality she was an ugly ass warewolf...ugh.

sabby_e17 said:
makingmusic476 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I'm a bit confused. Wouldn't the cult leader have been revealed if he died???

Hm.  I suppose so, unless being a cultist is a hidden trait.

Maybe WoW used a variant of the Cult Leader in this game.  According to this the Clut Leader dies when targeting mafia.

I can identify night killers, u can use me

i cant kill at night or recruit people, u can disregard my day vote

Am harmless to the town, but harmful to the WW and mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Either way, cultists = anti-town.