By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:
Ummm... wtf?

It would appear either the anti-town factions didn't send in attacks last night or we have any combo of a whore and a doctor left alive. My guess is the whore went for the same person 2 nights in a row and the "alien" (because I am still doubting there is a doctor left alive) picked whom he believed to be a bad guy. That or its Rex Manning Day...erm a holiday/god punishing us for killing another pro-town role.

There's another possibility.  ;)

I'm just glad there were no deaths!  We have a chance!

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
^So theres no townies. You shoulda not told us that.

Like that wasn't blatantly obvious by now.

hatmoza said:

^ dude you spoiled the game

Actually, Soleron doesn't know what roles are in this game.  He's just guessing.  ^_^

wow this thread is slow today i think the whore or who ever prevented any deaths last night say who they targeted last night

@Dgc1808 im pro-town

Seems Falcon was a body snatcher. Good thing we killed him!

=/

Around the Network

@makingmusic476

Why? isnt he pro town?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It was sarcasm...

makingmusic476 said:
It was sarcasm...

Oh i see

you never know on the interwebz

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hrm. Nothing's happening. I'll be back in an hour or two. I hope somebody will have said something stupidly suspicious by then.

This is going no where

Either the prostitute come forward or the person that got targeted by the prostitiute come forward NOW