By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Hm, I probably should've laid out what all I knew earlier, but tbh, I got home right as the day was ending.

Needless to say, I was fairly certain Gnizmo was innocent. And it looks like I was right. Which means Hatmoza is either insane or lying.

The only reason I think he may be lying is because he would never admit to the possibility of being insane. Otherwise, I'd be 95% certain he's insane [edit: given that lying in such a manner would just be a bad idea all around, and he's smarter than that.  ...I think.].

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

Hm, I probably should've laid out what all I knew earlier, but tbh, I got home right as the day was ending.

Needless to say, I was fairly certain Gnizmo was innocent. And it looks like I was right. Which means Hatmoza is either insane or lying.

The only reason I think he may be lying is because he would never admit to the possibility of being insane. Otherwise, I'd be 95% certain he's insane [edit: given that lying in such a manner would just be a bad idea all around, and he's smarter than that.  ...I think.].

It's night, no serious subject discussing, go sleep please

Completely slipped my mind.

/goes to sleep

Have fun tomorrow Hatmoza.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

makingmusic476 said:
Completely slipped my mind.

/goes to sleep

That was a great 14kth post

Around the Network

get your night actions in people, I want to know what happens

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I could spoil it for you if you like. In PMs of course.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Finally! Done, good day, guys, good day...

Damn, you guys gave me too much to read, again!

WoW, I'd like to say your Morning/End day paragraphs are ingenious, make what's happening twice as entertaining. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dsister44 said:
WoW himself basically confirmed the existence of the prostitute. 

No, actually, in point of fact he did no such thing.  

When I was alive, I was operating under the assumption that the other players were smart, or failing that not dumb.  But now I think you're all dumb.  Except maybe the ones who only seem dumb because they're bad guys.  

But I'm smart.  Because I'm eating your brains.  

/disillusioned zombie 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

How do you manage to finish so suddenly the days -_-

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||