By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

here's my 2 cents to the remaining town when you discover I'm cop tomorrow

focus on the stubborn people that never even wanted to consider I was telling the truth and people who defended Gnizmo. Scum is scum, now Gnizmo wants me to investigate myself ??? why so you can get another day to survive while I give my results and have you still accusing me that I'm lying ? No. Everyone lynch me today and see for yourselves the loads of crap he's been feeding all of you today as early as tomorrow.
You accused me of lying, being insane, being expendable, useless, and replaceable; but your willing to let me live another day to investigate myself, get the hell out of here with that crap.
Those who haven't voted, lynch me. I'll accept the flowers and chocolates on my profile wall.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
@Dsister

Just wondering... why me? Can't just be my name...

I couldn't decide whether to vote for Hatmoza or Gnizmo. So I voted for the person that posted above me

I survived guys, don't ask me how. It will be the first question I ask WoW once this game is over. I am as clueless as you all are.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

WTF? VGChartz just randomly signed me out????

Unvote:Dgc1808

Vote: Gnizmo

I believe hatmoza is a cop

now lets find out if he is sane

Vote: Gnizmo

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I don't see why some of you think that it's IMPOSSIBLE that both the mafia and werewolves figured they'd let the other faction take care of the kill and decided to kill someone else so they didn't waste a kill (and you gotta love the irony of both of them choosing Final-Fan and effectively wasting a kill... not to mention getting themselves blown up in the process)

Signature goes here!

Truck iit's time to lynch big guy, we can talk about irony when you see I'm the cop tomorrow.

@Truck

we have no proof that Hatmoza is lieing. WoW himself basically confirmed the existence of the prostitute. Right now all we have is Gnizmo saying that Hatmoza is either lieing or insane, and people are believing him. We have no proof of these statements.

Aslo we can assume that both the mafia and the werewolves thought that the prostitute was going to block him again.

And could we please do something about Darth? He hasn't posted since the first day

dsister44 said:
And could we please do something about Darth? He hasn't posted since the first day

You mean, you want him revived?