By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

I don't know what's your intention, but I won't count that, so if you wanna make that a vote, make it clearer. If you don't, well, carry on

Around the Network

Vote: DGC1808

That clear enough?

Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:
Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well I guess the question is, Do you have a special role?   And how is it more important than a cop, insane or not?

You work off of a faulty assumption. This is a false dichotomy you have set-up. It is not a matter of lynch me, or lynch hatmoza. As I have already explained there is a way to verify his sanity sans a lynching. If this is unacceptable then I would say he is the better choice. There is more than one cop running around.

But your way has him investigating himself, which you already said that if he comes back as innocent he is lying.  Well why cant he be telling the truth,  because you said so?  So why am I supposed to believe you instead of him?

I don't have a history of false role claiming for one. Further, he has yet to offer a credible explanation for how he survived the night. Third, he survived the night despite claiming he will investigate me.

Do you really think that he would try it a third time, after failing miserably the first 2 times?   As for him surviving, it could be that since zexen was a doctor he protected him?   How crazy does that sound?  Pretty logical to me.

No, the g and c should be lowercase

Vetteman94 said:

Do you really think that he would try it a third time, after failing miserably the first 2 times?   As for him surviving, it could be that since zexen was a doctor he protected him?   How crazy does that sound?  Pretty logical to me.

Yes, I absolutely believe he would try it a third time. Also, Zexen protecting him would be meaningless. Neither side targetted him. They both attacked Final Fan.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

Vote: DGC1808

That clear enough?

I love you too.

4 ≈ One

Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

Yes, I absolutely believe he would try it a third time. Also, Zexen protecting him would be meaningless. Neither side targetted him. They both attacked Final Fan.

I refuse to believe both sides left hatmoza alone [unless he's with one, which means we should vote for him...]

They would atleast block him off [which means he's lying]. If one of them did try blocking him off and failed, that means we've got a BodySnatcher/Bus Driver in this game. 

4 ≈ One

@Dsister

Just wondering... why me? Can't just be my name...

4 ≈ One

Might as well as Vote: hatmoza

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

Why would a doctor protecting a cop be meaningless?    its not like zexen would know if hatmoza would or would not be targetted.