By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Lynching an innocent is bad

Lynching a COP is very bad

Gzinmo you didnt want hatmoza to investigate you

VOTE: Gzinmo

If you turn up to be innocent, hatmoza will follow you.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Lynching an innocent is bad

Lynching a COP is very bad

Gzinmo you didnt want hatmoza to investigate you

VOTE: Gzinmo

If you turn up to be innocent, hatmoza will follow you.

Day one I said to investigate me. Day two I said don't waste it because he should have died. Why didn't he get targetted last night? That is the question you should be asking.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Just to reinforce my point Nen http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2722716

Also worth pointing out that if there is a deputy like there has been in the last few games then Hatmoza's death will be nothing more than the death of an innocent, but the cop will go back under ground. This was one of the reasons I did not hesitate to vote for him despite the Cop claim.

Gnizmo said:
Just to reinforce my point Nen http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2722716

i missed that

For why Hatmoza didnt get targeted

1- Factions feared that he is protected and went for a sure kill

2- Hoped other factions will target him

UnVote: Gnizmo

HoS: Gnizmo

for now

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Your starting to get sloppy Gnizmo .

First you try to convince everyone that Im lying and that I'm really not the cop, then you say I'm possibly an insane cop when you realized that whether I get lynched or you do that you will be proven guilty both ways. Now your going back to your first argument which is I'm lying because it's suspicious that I'm still alive (which I do admit does seem odd and is the sole reason people are still suspecting me), and now you're saying that my life isn't that important because there could be a deputy ???

stick with the plan and lynch me, go ahead nen. Gnizmo will get his tomorrow.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

If only you role claimed after finding at least 1 bad guy you could have saved us alot of trouble hatmoza XD

hatmoza said:
Your starting to get sloppy Gnizmo .

First you try to convince everyone that Im lying and that I'm really not the cop, then you say I'm possibly an insane cop when you realized that whether I get lynched or you do that you will be proven guilty both ways. Now your going back to your first argument which is I'm lying because it's suspicious that I'm still alive (which I do admit does seem odd and is the sole reason people are still suspecting me), and now you're saying that my life isn't that important because there could be a deputy ???

stick with the plan and lynch me, go ahead nen. Gnizmo will get his tomorrow.

I have maintained through-out, and oft repeated that you are either insane, or you are lying. Your lies are spiraling out just like they do every game which makes me more convinced you are just lying. If you are a cop, you are insanse and potentially have an insane deputy that will have to good sense to lay low and figure out his own sanity before blowing his cover and accusing innocent people. Try to keep up.

Ill have you know that I did not change my story not one bit. My speculations did change throughout the game as did yours so that's not a good argument.

Call me a liar all you want, that's not going to save you tomorrow. Your going to have to do a lot of explaining. Fortunate for you it's only me you're dealing with today. Tomorrow will not be a fun day for you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I don't believe hatmoza is lying (insane maybe)

All we have to do is confirm his story by lynching the person he investigated...right ?

The only thing am sure of is

No way in hell am lynching someone role claimed a cop with out a solid proof that he is lying